The Law Office of John Benjamin, Jr. P.A. represents business clients in civil litigation throughout North Carolina in all phases of the case: pre-trial, mediation, trial, arbitration, and appeals.
We regularly represent business clients in cases involving:
- business and commercial contract disputes
- commercial transaction disputes
- commercial real estate and residential real estate disputes
- security interests in real property
- real property title defect matters
- contested foreclosures
- grocery store vendor disputes
- commercial landlord tenant disputes
- commercial leases
- creditor’s rights
- lender liability defense
- contested cases in bankruptcy
- adversary proceedings in bankruptcy
- construction litigation
- business torts such as unfair and deceptive trade practices
- negligent misrepresentation
- tortious interference with contractual relations and similar claims
- and insurance disputes.
We aim to provide top-notch legal services to our business clients by paying attention to detail, by providing personal service, and by being aggressive in pursuing our client’s rights in a cost-effective manner. We strive to guide our clients to a successful resolution of their disputes that make the most business sense for that particular client.